Youth Job Readiness Training
60 Evergreen Place
4th Floor, Suite 407
East Orange, nj 07018
Youth Partnership of Essex County is hosting a JOB READINESS TRAINING SERIES for youth and young adults ages 14-21. This series will run for 6 weeks on Mondays beginning October 15th thru November 19th.
The sessions will empower youth with practical, hands-on strategies to enhance their communication skills for real world application. Mock role-plays, video critiques and interactive activities/exercises are set-up. Youth are engaged in during the workshop for an enriching process.
- Learn to think critically, feel comfortable about the concepts of responsibility & self-confidence;
- Practice through role-plays/feedback segments ways to build teamwork, self-awareness & self-control;
- Strengthen their active listening/speaking skills as it relates to effective communication;
- Discover job/career interests & options that build on their strengths and
- Develop resumes, cover/thank you letters in order to sustain future, job success
Youth Partnership of Essex County is sponsored by Family Support Organization of Essex County.
Go Back |